Wydawać by się mogło, że znikłam gdzieś w przestworzach, zatapiając się pomiędzy kubkami z kawą, uzależnieniem od YouTube a repetytorium z matematyki. Tymczasem pełna sił po Świętach, cięższa o kilka nadprogramowych pierogów i, przede wszystkim, wypoczęta, wzięłam się za zaległe sesje, które z wytęsknieniem czekały na realizację. Tak więc jest wszystko, co uwielbiam - prosty T-shirt z przekazem, kojarzący mi się z amerykańskimi filmami o rozpuszczonych nastolatkach (#BlairWaldorfWannabe), pogrubiające każdego, a i tak ulubione jeansy z vintage shopu na Camden Town i, najnowszy nabytek, czyli różowe futerko. Kto by pomyślał? Taką słodycz musiałam przełamać sportową resztą, włącznie z mokasynami na traperowanej podeszwie, które noszę często, nawet ostatnio (fajną mamy wiosnę tej zimy! :) ). Dajcie znać jak spędzacie najfajniejszy okres w roku!
It may seem as if I have disappeared somewhere between another cup of coffee, YouTube addiction and Maths manual books. But to be honest, I've been relishing every single moment of pure happiness in my home with my family members, just living this happy Christmas-sy life, planning some shoots I want to persue before the New Year's Eve. So I promise there's a lot of cool stuff upcoming on the blog!
I couldn't wait to show you these pictures shot in the golden hour next to my house where I'm rocking this WAY-2-CUTE fake fur coat which I had to pair with more sportish outift - simple Tshirt I got my hands on during the sales (reminding me of American movies, like, #BlairWaldorfWannabe!) and making me look bigger than big, but still beloved, boyfriend jeans I bought in vintage store in Camden Town. Gotta mention the shoes I've been obsessed with, perfectly matching my each and every look. Tell me how was your Christmas break guys! xx, K.
Sheinside fur coat, Zara shoes & top, vintage jeans
Me buying a perfect winter coat is like an endless story. I've always wanted a long, beige coat but couldn't find one anywhere. Eventually I ended up going for this grey midi-length Mango coat but I'm still not quite sure if I want to keep it. I bought it online that's why I didn't know if it's gonna fit me. Anyways, I feel like grey, blue jeans & pinnk is a perfect combination, neutral but definetely not boring at all :) Oh and by the way, I decided I want to play it a bit nerdy these days so I'm wearing my glasses more often than I used to, tell me if you like it xx
(wearing: Nike Huarache sneakers, Mango coat, vintage jeans, sh tutleneck sweater)
Me eating stolen peanuts at Five Gus
(just joking, they're just a part of restauran's decor)
I have absolutely no idea why I haven't shared with you this pictures yet. From time to time I tend to look through my old pictures and feel like oh my, I should definetely be sharing a lot more on the blog. But I don't. And it makes me realise how often do I fall into lounging about, not having any particular goal to achieve the certain day. Coming back to the subject, aesthetics is something of paramount importance for me, so even though these pics recap are some of my faves took with the phone last summer (it's December now, not to mention... :D), I still believe they represent myself in a special wai. It's like, I care about the blog obviously but Instagram is more like creating your own story using square moments. Who doesn't love THAT?
1. "You look so perfect standing there in your AA underwear!" / 2. Me having first but not last frappuccino that summer / 3. I love vintage furniture shops / 4. Goji berries tea & banana bread w/ friend at fave caffee in Portobello / 5. Notting Hill being the prettiest!
1. Typically photographing sky on the plane / 2. Notting Hill, the place where I belonged / 3. True that! / 4. I ended up taking pictures of juices even, like, srsly gurl?
1. Me being overexcited with the price of soya milk in London / 2. That pic was taken when I lost my 2nd job and was in misery, looking for any other and at one cool caffee two girls told me they're too small to hire anyone but gave me a little cronut to make me smile / 3. Bankside / 4. Portobello Road
1. Blue tables are so instagrammable / 2. Having a scary ride in Brigton / 4. Went to see Les Miserables, which I dreamed about through my whole life basically
1. Tried to dye my hair in blue / 2. Covent Garden covered in balloons / 3. #musthave / 4. Doing laundry